Akino's WoW Adventures

Akino: Gnome, Rogue in the World of Warcraft. Spawned in the Land of Coldridge... Grew up with Wolves and Trolls..

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Playing with fire& falling down ditches

ooh forgot to say.. but everytime i pass by those fire things on the sides of the auction house.. i get burnt! like 10 to 15 health taken off each time! =(
lucky I don't die easy hehe..
I also tend to fall down or jump down cliffs and that takes my health away too~
Once I was so scared I'd fall down in the lava.. or drown in the pond~
and then there was once where i saw some guy on a dragon(?) jump down from the bridge in ironforge to some metal surface that had holes so you can see the lava beneath.. and then i accidently followed him.. phew i didnt die..

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam Ngai said...

Hehehe Akino is a cute little gnome rogue who runs around and does funny things. She is huggable.

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home