Akino's WoW Adventures

Akino: Gnome, Rogue in the World of Warcraft. Spawned in the Land of Coldridge... Grew up with Wolves and Trolls..

Sunday, October 23, 2005

The first time I died

Akino in first person:
I remember clearly, the first time I died.. I was attacking way too many Trolls at once.. they were ganging up on me.. and then the "Low Health" sign started to flash so I decided to run.. hoping I could outrun them.. but no.. i died..
When I was lying there, a msg popped up saying "release spirit in 6 mins" with a button to click release now.. so I asked for help..
someone told me to stay there hehe.. and they added me to a group/party..
but i clicked release and ended up in the grave.. I didn't know where to find my body.. so the guy helped me.. i think he was about lv 27..
He killed all the trolls!! in like a few blows~
so it was goood~ i got to get the treasure for a quest i was doing..
I dunno what a lv 27 was doing there in low lvl land hehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home