Akino's WoW Adventures

Akino: Gnome, Rogue in the World of Warcraft. Spawned in the Land of Coldridge... Grew up with Wolves and Trolls..

Sunday, October 23, 2005

The auction house..and the firework

It is quite a busy place.. soo many different races there..
I would just walk around and ppl were saying stuff really loud or laughing at stuff..
I learned how to put some auctions up.. and i sold my Silverleaf within a few minutes!
Then I went to check my mail~ yey~ silver pieces :P
Next I was curious so I went walking and looking for professions.. the skinning and Herbalism ones hehe..and then I saw these pvp/npc gnomes around this central area.. and inside a small cave on one side there was a gnome that sold fireworks.. i wondered what they were.. I asked Sam who was beside me.. he told me to just try them..
they cost One silver! i only had like maybe 20 at that time.. hehe
so I bought one.. and i wanted to try it out..
I went to the middle of the bridge near the auction house and i clicked on it..
a small little fire spark went up in the air.. but no firework came down like fireworks do! aww such a waste of money..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home